So my husband is eating lowcarb and he loves eating eggs for lunch. Sure, you can just fry your eggs but this is so easy. You just put it in the oven and that's it but I also love the structure.
Beat your eggs with a little water or milk to get them very fluffy. For optimal fluffyness you can add fizzy water!
With a slice of bread
I don't eat lowcarb so I love some toasted sourdoughbreadwith this. I've rediscovered baking and must say I've perfected my sourdough recipe.
Eggs out of the oven
- 4 eggs
- little bit of milk or water
- 2 handfulls spinach
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- pepper and salt
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Whisk the eggs with a bit of water or milk and season with pepper, salt and oregano. Cut the spinach a little but finer and add to the eggs.
- Grease an ovendish and pour in the eggs. Divide the bacon and parmesan on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool off for 2 minutes and then serve.