Frittata is ideal for leftovers. Got some veggies leftover, potato, cheese etc.. you can put it all in there.
Courgette and feta
Courgette and feta is a lovely combination, I also have a recipe for courgette fritters, this looks a bit like it but this is a bit sweeter because of the regular cheese and more moist as well. I always get omiros feta and not white cheese. Please don't use white cheese.
mint and/or parsley
I made this before with mint added to my frittata but the husband was not a fan. He just doesn't like mint. But if you do you can always add it!
Frittata with courgette and feta
- 5 eggs
- 2 courgettes, grated
- 50 grams feta, crumbeled
- 100 grams grated mature cheese
- handfull parsley, chopped
- pepper and salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Season the grated courgette with salt and let this sit for 10 minutes. Then squeeze out all of the moisture.
- Mix the courgette with the eggs, feta, cheese, parsley, optionally some mint and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the frittata in an ovenproof pan or caketray for about 20 - 30 minutes. Serve immediately.