If you've ever been to Greece you know this is the drink. People have it with their breakfast. We usually take the semi sweet version and that is still pretty sweet.
You have to use instant coffee otherwise it won't work. You whisk together the coffee, sugar and boiling water into a mousse and you place that on top of the milk.
You can use cold milk, with icecubs or even hot. Whatever you prefer.
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon boiling water
- glass of milk
- Whisk the coffe with the sugar and water until you have a lightbrown mousse.
- Pour the milk in a glass en gently place the coffee mousse on top.
- That is literally all. Pull your straw out and put back in everytime you take a sip. The mousse and milk won't mix so otherwise you'll just be drinking milk.