I wasn't sure if I should post this recipe because it's ridiculously easy but then again I'm stuck at home right now so why not.
I love the smell of basil, if only they can make it into a perfume!
This doesn't just smell good, the taste is great too. Serve this when having drinks. When you make your own baguetteyou'll definitely make an impression!
Don't skimp out on the olive oil. This is the main ingredient so make sure it's great.
- 20 grams basil, chopped not pureed in a blender!
- a generous drizzle of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Mix the chopped basil with the olive oil and chili flakes. Sprinkle the sea salt flakes on top and serve immediately.