This spaghetti was a happy accident. I had nothing else at home, didn't want to go shopping so this happened.
I posted the results on my instagram stories and got so many request for the recipe I decided to make it again, but now in daylight so I could make a photo.
Spaghetti is my favourite pasta shape but you could use any shape. You could also use cherry tomatoes instead of sundried. It all depends on what I have at that moment.
Spaghetti with spinach, shrimp, and sundried tomatoes.
- 150 grams spaghetti
- 200 grams shrimp
- 200 grams spinach
- 4 pieces of sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 100 ml cream
- 60 grams Parmesan cheese, grated
- little bit of oil or butter
- pepper and salt, chili flakes
- Bring a pot with salted water to a boil.
- In the meantime, clean the shrimp and dry them. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the spaghetti as per the instructions.
- Heat up a bit of oil or butter and bake the shrimp until pink.
- Add the garlic and spinach. When the spinach has welted add the sundried tomato, cream and Parmesan and stir.
- Lastly, add the spaghetti. Add a bit of cooking water is the sauce is too thick.
- Season with pepper and chili flakes and serve with extra Parmesan cheese.