I don't make this very often because I'm the only one eating it at home. But sometimes I make it as mealprep to take with me to the office.
I must confess I didn't make my own base here. It was storebought. I did a blind baking first so the base doesn't get soggy after baking.
What I like about this quiche is that it's loaded with veggies and not just cheese and egg.
Quiche with salmon, broccoli and peas
- 1 Quiche base
- 1 whole broccoli, cleaned and chopped into little pieces.
- 100 grams peas
- 100 grams smoked salmon
- 200 grams Greek yogurt
- 150 grams matured cheese
- 6 eggs
- pepper and salt
- bit of oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius. Grease your ovendish so the base won't stick.
- Transfer your base to the ovendish and cut of all edges. Pierce little holes with a fork and blind bake for 10 minutes, this means covered with a baking sheet and something heavy on top likes dries peas so the baking sheet won't move.
- In a big bowl whisk together the Greek yogurt, eggs and cheese and season with pepper and salt.
- Divide the broccoli, peas and smoked salon on you base. Pour over the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the eggs have set. The baking time really depends on how deep your oven dish is.
- Let your quiche rest for 5 minutes before serving.