Frutti di mare
Frutti di mare means you can add all sorts of fish. I like shrimp and mussels. You can also add squid but I only ever eat squid when I'm on holiday in Greece or Italy.
I have a recipe online for a sourdough pizzabase, and altough it's great I don't always have the time to make it myself. So in moments like these I always just use storebought.
frutti di mare pizza
- 1 pizza base
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon diced tomatoes
- pinch oregano
- 30 grams grated mozzarella
- 10 shrimp rauw
- 10 cooked mussels
- 1 clove garlic
- olive oil
- handfull of chopped parsley
- chili flakes
- pepper and salt
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees celcius.
- Mix the tomato puree with the tomato cubes and the oregano.
- Heat up a bit of oil and bake the shrimp with the garlic until just pink. Add the mussels at the end and mix.
- Cover the pizza base with the tomatosauce, mozzarella and then the fish. Bake for 12 minutes or until your base is done.
- Garnish with chili flakes and fresh parsley and serve immediately.