This pizza is super quick because of the pulled chicken. I have a trick up my sleeve.
You boil the chicken first until fully cooked. Then pull apart using two forks and add the bbq sauce. That is all!
Cheddar and mozarella
I always use the low moisture cheddar and mozzarella, in our local supermarket it looks like mozzarella and cheddarIf you use a regular buffel mozzarella it will get too wet and your pizza will get soggy.
Pizza with bbq pulled chicken
- 2 pizza crusts
- 5 tablespoon bbq saus
- 2 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 chicken filet
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, in half rings
- 50 grams grated cheddar
- 50 grams grated mozzarella
- fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven according to the instructions of your pizza crust.
- Boil the chicken, pull apart with forks and mix with the bbq sauce.
- Mix the other 2 tablespoons of bbq sauce with the tomato puree and divide this on the pizza crusts.
- Divide the two cheeses, the bell peppers, red onion and lastly the chicken.
- Bake until the crusts are crispy and the cheese has melted. Serve with fresh parsley.