I don't really have a name for this, it looks a bit like my Surinam style noodles, but this has a more Chinese flavour.
I always use spaghetti for my noodels. I know it feels weird but it's awesome. Just make everything together for a bit so all the flavours really get into the spaghetti.
Noodles with spicy chicken
- 150 grams spaghetti
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon 5 spice herbs
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 50 ml Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 red chilipeppers, finely chopped (or 1 tablespoon of chili paste)
- 2 scallions, sliced in rings
- handfull peanuts
- pepper and salt
- bit of olive oil
- Bring a pot with salted water to a boil.
- Dice the chicken, season with pepper and salt. Heat up a bit of oil, bake the chicken together with the garlic, 5 spice and tomato puree until cooked.
- In the meantime, boil the spaghetti al dente.
- Add the spaghetti to the chicken, add the soy sauce, sesame oil and chilipeppers. Bake for about 2 minutes or until the sauce has really gotten into the spaghetti and the spaghetti isn't wet anymore.
- Serve with the scallions and peanuts.