I'm a huge fan of the green goddess dressing. So much so I made a pasta with it and it was a big hit!
This is a dressing with loads of herbs and it goes with anything. It's also very easy to whip up, stick everything into a blender and blend. You can find the recipe here.
Another favorite. Halloumi is a Cypriot cheese that doesn't melt which makes it perfect for baking. It's a bit of a rubbery texture, I love that, and the flavour is quite salty.
This is a quick, great and meat free meal.
Green goddess spaghetti with halloumi
- 150 grams spaghetti
- 2 big tablespoon green goddess dressing
- 1/2 broccoli, cut into smaller pieces.
- 1 cube halloumi, cut in slabs
- a bit of sunflour oil
- pasta water
- peper, salt and chili flakes
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water al dente. Halfway add the broccoli so they're both done at the same time.
- Heat up a bit of sun flour oil and bake the halloumi until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Add the spaghetti and broccoli to the halloumi. Add the green goddess dressing and mix. If the sauce is too thick add some pasta water.
- Season with pepper, salt (not too much because of the salty halloumi) and chili flakes. Serve immediately.