I wasn't going to post this recipe online but after getting so many responses to my stories I decided to do it anyway!
Broccoli but other vegetables are suited
You can add other vegetables, pretty much whatever you have! That's what makes this dish so easy. You can add cauliflower or courgette. You can even make it a complete meal by adding meat, I'm thinking chicken, or a meat substitute
I usually eat this with just a piece of meat or fish and nothing else. Because the cheese is fat and filling enough for the entire evening I don't need any carbs.
In this recipe, and in many others like this white lasagnaI use grated mozzarella. This is not the traditional ball of buffalo mozzarella, but a bag like this this oneThere's a lot less fluid in the grated kind and melts really well
- 1 whole broccoli
- 100 grams creamcheese
- 50 grams grated mozzarella
- 50 grams grated mature cheese
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- pepper and salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celcius
- clean the broccoli and boil until just done
- Mix the broccoli with the creamcheese, garlic, mozzarella, cheese and bring to taste with pepper and salt.
- Broil until the cheese has melted and is bubbly.