When I posted this on my Instagram stories I immediately got asked if this is a good combination. Short answer. Yes! The avocado makes it creamy, the tomato puree deepens the flavour and the chili flakes gives it a kick.
I used a storebought pizza base here but yoy can get any base you want or make one yourself.
First you bake the pizza base with the tomato sauce and cheese and then put the avocado on top.
Quick and easy
Because of the storebought base this is a super quick and weekday meal.
- 1 pizza base
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- pinch oregano
- 30 grams grated mature cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced thinly
- fresh koriander
- salt and chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- divide the tomato paste on the pizza base and season with some oregano. Divide the cheese on top and bake according to instructions.
- After baking divide the avocado on top. Garnish with koriander and season with seasalt and chili flakes.