I had no inspiration for dinner so one thing that's always great is a gratin.
Bart eats lowcarb so we often eat stuff like this. High in fat, loc in carbs and lot's of veggies. A perfect keto meal.
Lot's of veggies
Combine the 400 grams of mushrooms and the 350 grams of asparagus and you'll immediately reach your daily need of vegetables.
It doesn't feel like lot of veggies because of the gratin. Serve this with a steak and you'll be very happy!
Asparagus mushroom gratin
- 400 grams mushrooms, cut in slices
- 350 grams green asparagus
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 70 grams grated mature cheese
- pepper and salt
- olive oil and butter
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Cut off the wooden ends of the asparagus and grill in a bit of oil until cooked.
- Bake the mushrooms until brown, season with salt and pepper.
- When the mushrooms are cooked, add the garlic. Then turn off the heat and add the cream cheese. Stir.
- Put the mushrooms in an oven dish first, then top with the asparagus and divide the cheese on top.
- Grill until the cheese has melted nicely, about 5 to 10 minutes.